Powerbuilt Black Alltrade 640912 3 Ton Bottle Jack Review
A number of people leave the service of their vehicle upon professional technicians because of reduced knowledge and guidance and a lack of an appropriate instrument specific for a certain task. There are numerous products that enhance comfort in working in your garage while working. The people who are much caring about their vehicle spend a specific time in their garage for the examination and maintenance of their vehicle on consistently. There are a number of equipments and machineries which can help you in the regulation of your vehicle. So among such products here we are introducing you one of them which is a portable car jack.
A car jack is a tool that is very much essential in the garage. It is used in any kind of emergency whenever you require raising your vehicle up. You may need a car jack in your travel. For instance, if you are going through a highway and the tire of your vehicle goes flat suddenly then you will require a car jack to fix it and replace the tire of your vehicle.
A car jack can be of three types:
Here is a brief discussion and review about Powerbuilt Black Alltrade 640912 3 Ton, All-in-One Bottle Jack. It is a bottle jack. Here are its features along with the pros and cons.
- Due to the wheels the jack is easy to move to any place.
- The dimensions of the jack are 9.75 x 9.75 x 12.25 inches.
- It has a weight of 22.4 pounds.
- It offers a maximum lifting range of 21 inches.
- The minimum lifting range of this bottle jack is 11 inches.
- The default lifting range is from 11 inches to 21 inches.
- The lifting capacity is up to 3 tons.
- The safety lock prevents the vehicle from slipping while lifting the vehicle.
- The safety lock helps to lock the jack at your desired height.
- It meets the ANSI and ASME standards.
This jack by Powerbuilt has a dimension of 9.75 inches by length x 9.75 inches by width x 12.25 inches by height. This powerbuilt 3 ton jack for trucks and off road vehicles. The maximum weight lifting capacity of this bottle jack is 3 tons. It has a maximum lifting capacity of 3 tons with a good versatility.
This powerbuilt 640912 owns all the characteristics that are often required for lifting heavy applications. It is either perfect for the car owners or it can be used in the car service shops too. This tire jack can be used for construction jobs, for framing, for floor joist work, and for off-road vehicles too. The maximum lifting height ranges from 11 inches to 21 inches, but its default lifting range is 11 to 17.25 inches.
If you adjust it manually you can raise it to 21 inches. This jack offers a great versatility and compatibility as it can be used with different types of vehicles such CUVs, as small-sized SUVs, and body-on-frame sedans. This unique feature of the jack proves it to be one of the best units on the market. This powerbuilt all in one jack has another unique feature that is its safety lock.
With the help of the safety lock you can lock the tool’s bar in place at the height you desire it to be. This action will prevent the tire jack from slipping off while it lifts your vehicle.
- Best for trucks and off-road vehicles
- Safety lock
- Load bearing capacity of 3 tons
- Minimum lifting range is 11 inches
- Lifting range up to 21 inches
- Heavy-duty construction
- Wide and flat base
- Not for fully flat surface is require to use it
- Hydraulic oil leakage is reported
So you have seen the review of this car jack presented by Powerbuilt. It is specifically manufactured for trucks and off-road vehicles. It has good safety features. It meets the ANSI and ASME standards. It is a good bottle jack to buy if you want to lift up heavy vehicles.