COOKE Pro Eagle 2 Ton Big Wheel Off Road Car Jack Review
Adventure is somewhat that everybody wants in his or her life. There are a number of individuals nowadays who are fond of experiencing adventures by travelling, exploring, mountain climbing, taking part in sports, etc. One can explore the most by travelling. Travelling needs a partner that is your vehicle. Some people travel on-road and some are fond of off-road travelling; depends upon their craze.
If you are driving your off-road vehicle on an unpaved road in order to travel for exploring exciting adventures, you can have a great fun in this journey until you are not stuck in between. And if you get stuck somewhere you have nothing to do but wait. Wait for someone’s help!
Why should you wait helplessly, if you can help yourself. Yes, in such a situation you can help yourself by having a tool that can aid you in the maintenance of your vehicle.
If your vehicles tire gets flat somewhere a car jack will be require raising your vehicle and then you can easily replace your vehicle’s tire.
There are numerous car jacks for your off-road vehicle. These car jacks are known as off-road car jacks.
There are 5 different and most common types of and off-road jack. These are given below:
We are providing you a review about COOKE Pro Eagle 2 Ton Big Wheel Off Road Car Jack. It is a floor jack. Below are some of its features and pros and cons for your ease.
- The lifting capacity is up to 24 inches.
- It can bear a weight up to 2 tons.
- It is specially manufactured for racing.
- It can be used in the house garage too in addition to be used as an off-road jack.
- The rubber gripping pad offers lifting of high clearance vehicles.
- A steel skid plate of full length prevents the jack to be sunk in the sand.
- It has a detachable handle.
- There are 2 large handles on the either side of the jack for easy transportation.
- The sealed ball bearing is for smooth operation in dusty condition.
- This off-road jack comes with a warranty of 2 years.
This off-road car jack is presented by Cookie Pro Eagle and it is imported from the USA. It is the perfect off-road car jack for wheeled vehicles specifically manufactured for racing. This truck jack has a capacity of lifting a weight up to 2 tons which is great for sand, mud, and even for extreme conditions. This jack is not only for off-road use but also you can use it in your home garage too. It has a jack mounting bracket which is used for quick access in the back country.
There is an adjustable extension with a rubber grip pad having a length of 8 inches in order to lift high clearance off-road vehicles. There is a full-length steel skid plate which prevents the jack from being sunk in the sand and also it protects the jack from damaging the internal components of the jack. There is a detachable jack handle that is made of high-quality aluminum. There are large handles made of steel on the side of the jack. These handles make the jack to position quickly while wearing gloves whenever needed. The ball bearings are sealed for smooth rolling and operation in dusty or sandy environment. It comes with a long warranty of 2 years. This is one of the best jacks for off-road vehicles.
- Lifting capacity up to 2 tons
- Lifting height up to 24 inches
- Professional for road racing vehicles
- Dual handles
- Rubber lifting pad
- Rugged wheels with sealed ball bearing
- Perfect for snowy, muddy, dusty, sandy conditions
- Quick lifting capability
- Mounting bracket is included
- Can also be used in the garage
- Award winner
- Very expensive
- Heavy weight
This car jack is very much efficient for everyone to use. The best thing of this jack is that it can be used as an off-road car jack as well as in your garage too. This jack is durable and long lasting with a long warranty of two years. This jack is the winner of SEMA’s 1st place prize for “Best Off-Road Product of 2017”. So it is an award winner; there is no doubt in its ability.