The Best Cordless Screwdriver
Image Source Amazon
Screwdriver plays an important role in your daily routine such as for tightening your electric switches, for fixing your IKEA furniture or when you need to move, you need a screwdriver to disassemble everything. It works almost similar to a impact wrenches but it is specifically designed for driving screws. It looks like a drill but has a nose instead of a chuck. If you use an ordinary screwdriver, it would take the whole day and you might get irritated and frustrated. In order to provide you ease, manufacturers have developed the best cordless screwdriver that work very efficiently and quickly as compared to the regular screwdrivers and you won’t get fatigued.
Technology has made our lives so easy and convenient and devices like screwdrivers give you the most convenient experience while doing it yourself (DIY). You can easily tighten or loosen the screws according to your desire and need. There are many other advantages of using screwdrivers such as they are compact and ideal to use in confined spaces. They are very lightweight and you can easily hold them. Besides this, you can easily store them wherever you want. Most of the screwdrivers have a magnetic or quick release chuck that allows you to change between different bits quickly. They save your time and energy and give you a very pleasant experience. As there are numerous screwdrivers available, you might get confused while buying them. In order to help you to buy the best cordless screwdriver for the money, we are providing you with a buying guide that will help you in finding your screwdriver.
Best Cordless Screwdriver
This best lithium-ion cordless screwdriver has a magnetic screw holder that helps you in basic home repairs and assemblies. A Lithium-ion battery is being used in this screwdriver and it means that LI4000 stays charged and ready for use for up to 18-months.
For easy prevention of stripping, the six position clutch has visual indicators. You can easily work in dark areas because it has LED light that helps to increase visibility.
- Lithium-ion battery powered screwdriver
- With magnetic screw holder
- For basic home repairs and assemblies
- Name BLACK+DECKER
- Style Cordless Screwdriver
- Power 6V (LI4000)
- It is lithium-ion battery powered
- Six-position clutch has visual indicators for easy prevention of stripping
- Its charger can be wall mounted
- In order to increase visibility in dark areas, it comes with an LED light
- It has two years of warranty
- It does not spin linearly
- Its battery holds no power
A powerful screwdriver that is strong enough to drive 2in screws. It is powered by a 4V lithium ion battery that is always ready to use and USB charger makes its charging fast and convenient. It is very unique as it drives screws 2x faster than ordinary products in the market.
It has a very compact size for fitting into tight places. Due to having variable torque settings, it helps to prevent stripping of screws. A battery charge indicator helps you to know the charging level when the tool is in operation.
- Strong enough to drive 2in screws
- Rechargeable integrated battery system
- 1 Lithium ion batteries required
- Name Dremel
- Style Cordless Electric Screwdriver
- Weight 9.6 ounces
- It is powerful enough to drive 2 in screws
- It has compact size for portability and fitting into tight spaces
- It comes with USB charging system
- Its variable torque setting prevent stripping screws
- It comes with an indicator that displays the charge level when the tool is on
- It is poorly designed
- There is no torque control
- You cannot control its speed
This best cordless screw driver has a compact size and it is specifically designed to fit into small spaces where traditional screwdrivers are unable to fit. It is as lightweight as its chuck can easily be loaded with one hand.
It features a built-in LED, belt clip, multiple torque settings and variable speed. You will be able to work in dark or in low-light areas because of having a built-in LED system that enhances visibility. It is one of the best screwdrivers that are available.
- The maximum initial voltage on 12 volt
- Measured under a workload
- Belt hook included for portability
- Name Dewalt
- Weight 16 pounds
- Style Screwdriver kit
- This screwdriver is very compact and lightweight
- It is designed to fit in tight areas as well
- There are three LED lights to provide visibility in darker areas
- To increase portability, it includes belt hook
- It is not long lasting
- Its battery has a shorter life
A Worx automatic screwdriver is made up of steel, plastic and rubber and is imported. Due to its rapid reloading technology, it will allow you to change bits with a single slide. Because two sets of bit cartridges are present, you can easily interchange within the tool so that you never lose your bits.
A 4V lithium-ion battery is used in it that keeps it charged for almost 18 months. You can easily make pilot holes with it because it includes a screw starter drill. You can handle it with one hand as it is lightweight.
- Imported Slide action changes bit selection
- Stays fully loaded and bits are never lost
- 1 lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Name Worx
- Weight 1.1 pounds
- Type Power screw driver
- It is high quality product made up of steel, plastic and rubber
- It Stays fully loaded and bits are never lost
- It can hold charge up to 18 months
- Battery charger is included in it
- It Includes screw starter drill bit to make pilot holes
- It is easy to use
- The tool itself seems to be sturdy enough
- It is cheaply made
- It is not worth the cost
Norcy is three times more powerful than the other ordinary screwdrivers. You can adjust its torque and rotational speed according to your need and desire. Its speed ranges from 0-230 rpm and its clutch automatically disengages when it is reached to avoid stripping screws.
It has a rechargeable 7.2V DC / 1500mAh lithium-ion battery and it can easily handle 300 screws on a single charge. Built-in LED flashlights help you to work in dark or in low-light areas by enhancing your visibility. These lights are placed at the bottom of the handle in order to illuminate larger area than usual.
- With 30 Screw Bits Set
- Rechargeable 7.2 Volt Lithium Ion Battery
- Built-In LED Light
- Name NoCry
- Type Cordless Electric Screwdriver
- Weight 1.27 pounds
- This product is 3 times more powerful than the others
- It includes a lithium-ion battery that is rechargeable
- It comes with a battery power indicator that displays remaining battery
- You can easily get 0-100% battery in just 3-5 hours
- A 120V charger is included in it
- It features a built-in LED flashlight to work under low-light areas
- Comes with 4 years of warranty
- There is no torque control
- Not adequate quality control
Black and decker screwdriver is of high quality and it has a 6V rechargeable drill and it gives you a choice between high speed drilling and low speed driving operations. Its pivoting handle can be locked up in three different positions to give you a versatile range of operating conditions.
A built-in LED light system helps you to work in low-light areas because it enhances your visibility and you will be able to continue your work in the dark. Its components include PD600 Drill/Driver, (2) 2 inch Hex Shank Screw driving Bits and a Charger.
- High Quality New Tools
- Included Components: PD600
- Drill/Driver, (2) 2 inch Hex Shank Screw driving Bits, Charger
- Name BLACK+DECKER
- Weight 8 ounces
- Type Cordless Screwdriver
- It is a high quality product and its included components are PD600 Drill/Driver, (2) 2 inch Hex Shank Screw driving Bits and Charger
- There is a 6 volt rechargeable drill and screwdriver that offers a choice between high speed drilling and low speed driving operations
- For providing a versatile range of operation conditions, its Pivoting handle can lock in three different positions
- It comes with an integrated LED light that provides visibility in dark areas
- There is a 23 position clutch that helps to prevent stripping
- It does not come with a built in removable tape measure
- Torque settings are uncontrollable
- It is hard to hold
Dewalt screwdriver has a motion activation speed of 0-430 rpm. It features motion activation that allows you to drive or reverse fast by twisting the tool left or right with variable speed. It is used for fastening into wood, plastic and light gauge metal.
A built-in LED light system helps you to work without shadowing and you will also be able to work in low-light areas. Battery indicator on the display helps you to know when to charge your tool. It is great to use for quick screwdriver bit change.
- 1 Battery
- Motion activated variable speed of 0 430 rpm
- By DEWALT 8V MAX
- Type Cordless Screwdriver Kit
- Weight 2 pounds
- It comes with Motion activated variable speed of 0 430 rpm
- Due to have a built-in flashlight, you would be able to work under confined areas as well
- It has a 8V MAX battery pack that allows for longer run time
- You can charge it fully within one hour
- Its return is not free
- It has a very little power
- No torque adjustment
- It does not have enough power to drive bigger screws
Hitachi screwdriver is powered by a 1.5Ah lithium-ion battery and its battery life is three times better than the total battery life of traditional batteries. Its dual position handle can convert from straight to pistol grip in order to provide you maximum flexibility.
A built-in LED light system helps you to work without shadowing and in low-light areas because it enhances your visibility. This tool has 21 clutch settings and 1 drill setting. You can easily change the bit direction by using a forward/reverse switch. It is a great tool having some interesting features.
- 3.6V 1.5Ah Lithium Ion Battery
- Dual Position, LED Light
- Lifetime Tool Warranty
- Name Hitachi DB3DL2
- Type Cordless Screwdriver Kit
- Weight 14.4 ounces
- This products is Powered by a 1.5Ah Lithium Ion battery for fade free power
- Its battery life is three times better than the traditional batteries
- To provide maximum flexibility, its Dual position handle converts from straight to pistol grip
- It comes with a built-in LED light to illuminate dark areas
- It is easy to use
- It features a Spindle lock for manual screw tightening
- Overload and over discharge circuit protection for higher durability
- It has poor quality
- It won’t stay locked in position
- Its handle does not stay in place
Imported Milwaukee screwdriver has a speed of 0-500 rpm and offers 150 in.lbs of torque. It includes M12 cordless lithium-ion screwdriver and lithium-ion batteries that are rechargeable. This driver will drive 130 3-inch screws on a single charge.
A built-in LED flashlight provides illumination and prevents shadowing and you will be able to work in dark or in low-light areas. This tool also features a variable speed trigger for output power control. The kit includes Tool, two 12-volt batteries, a 30-min charger, and a soft case.
- 150 in.lbs of torque and a speed of 0 to 500 rpm
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time
- Built-in LED For illumination of dark work spots
- Name Milwaukee
- Type Screwdriver kit
- Weight 4.59 pounds
- It has a speed of 0 to 500 rpm
- To display remaining run-time, it comes with a battery fuel gauge
- It features an LED flashlight to illuminate dark areas
- It is easy to use
- Its battery life is not good
- It is not suitable for heavy duty projects
Drywall screw gun is a high power motor for metal fastening applications. For increased comfort and greater control on the handle, it has rubber grip along with two finger triggers that let you to hold it properly. Metal nose and gear case are present for durability and ergonomics offer less user fatigue. It is best to use for your steel framing applications with the use of no. 6-14 fasteners.
The Versa-clutch system allows easy torque adjustments through dial. This tool performs consistently at top speeds without causing any damage to fasteners. It also features a dynamic 6.5 amp motor with 0 to 2,500 rpm and a multi-speed, reversing switch for optimal performance and increased control.
- Helical-cut steel
- High power motor
- Versa-clutch torque adjustment system
- By DEWALT
- Type Drywall Screw Gun
- Weight 4.3 pounds
- It features Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- For metal fastening applications, it comes with a high power motor
- It comes with Rubber grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- It has a Metal nose and gear case for durability on the job, excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue
- Its clutch could get rusted after some time
Best Cordless Screwdriver Buying Guide
There are many things that need to be addressed while buying a new screwdriver for your own. We are providing you a list of key features that you should consider in order to buy the best product. If you are spending money on something, you should not compromise on its quality.
The number of revolutions per minute or RPM means the number of times the screwdriver will turn within a minute. If you get the ability to control and change the RMP according to your desire, it would be very beneficial for you. It will increase the speed and it will provide you a greater power while doing your task. You will be able to use this screwdriver on your own and without the fear of any damage and risk. Just be careful on high RPM as it can cause damage.
It is the most important feature to look after as weight does matter a lot. If your screwdriver is heavy, it can make your job more complicated and it would be difficult for you to hold them at a specific position. Lightweight cordless screwdrivers are better to use as you will be able to hold it at your desired position more accurately and for a longer period of time.
Secondly, a lightweight screwdriver is also beneficial in some other sense such as it is easy to carry either in your toolbox or in your pocket. If you do a lot of traveling, move jobs a lot, or work on sites, weight is definitely something that should be under your consideration.
Some high quality screwdrivers have an advanced feature in them such as they have a built-in LED light in the front in order to make your task more easy and convenient for you. It will allow you to work in the most complicated situation where there is not enough light. It also ensures your safety and you can do your work more efficiently it also prevents any accident or damage that might occur to you. This advanced feature is not only present in the most expensive screwdrivers, but some brands are also offering this feature at a low price.
The style of a screwdriver has a significant impact as having a wrong styled screwdriver, you will not be able to get into the accurate position and it can cause damage as well. It would be better for you if you find a screwdriver that has the ability to alter its style. Make sure that they have an option to lock up in the place where they have changed their style in order to avoid any mishap.
Most of the screwdrivers, whether they are expensive or cheaper, use lithium-ion batteries in them that are rechargeable. It would be beneficial for you if you use two of these batteries and use them alternatively. It will also help to save your time and you will be able to continue your work.
If you wish to use the screwdriver with large screws or with a hard surface, make sure that you have a high torque screwdriver. On the other side, if you are going to use it on soft surfaces such as wood; you can have a low torque screwdriver as it will work better for a softer surface.
Best Cordless Screwdriver FAQ and Conclusion
Q: What is a screw driver?
A: A screw driver is an equipment which is used for tightening or loosening screws. A typical screwdriver consists of a handle and a shaft, ending in a tip, the user puts the tip of the screw driver into the head of the screw before turning the handle.
Q: What are the types of a screw driver?
A: A screw driver has two types depending upon the source of power:
Corded screw driver
Cordless screw driver
Corded screw drivers have a power cord that runs with electricity. The cordless screw drivers are quite portable and they don’t have any wire. They run on batteries. These screw drivers are rechargeable.
Q: What features you should consider while choosing a cordless screw driver?
A: Following features must be kept under observation while picking up a cordless screw driver:
Q: What is meant by RPM?
A: RPM stands for revolution per minute. It determines how many times a screw driver can turn in a minute. The maximum RPM can be 2500. You must beware of very high RPM of the screw drivers as it can be dangerous.
Q: What kind of battery is used in the cordless screw driver?
A: The cordless screw drivers use lithium ion batteries to run. These batteries are rechargeable. They can run for a long time.
In the above content, I have attempted my best so as to giving you a powerful description and buying guide about the Best Cordless Screwdriver. I hope so that you may have read the details of the cordless screwdrivers that are given above; all these screwdrivers are manufactured by different brands so have various differences.
I will be cheerful to help you choosing the best cordless screwdriver among all by giving you a suggestion about the one which has the best surveys and the best quality.
In the description of each product which is referenced above, you will see that there are diverse car screwdrivers. Among these I consider that the BLACK+DECKER Cordless Screwdriver is the best among all the others. Interestingly, you can use this screw driver for every kind of task such as for furniture. It has a magnetic screw holder. Its LED helps you to do your work even in dark.
I have revealed to you that which screw driver is good near me in quality however the decision to buy is forever yours. If you feel any kind of hesitation in choosing or buying a screw driver from the vast assortment then you ought to view our purchasing guide and the FAQs.
If it’s not a trouble for you then leave a comment here to inform me as to whether you have any sort of questions other than the FAQ. I will be happy to give you related answer.
Have a cheerful day!